Greetings adventurers

The Shai wields a Florang for her main hand weapon and a Sol for her Awakening weapon. The Sol is transformed into a Lute (Tring), Flute (Tute), or Drums (Tamtam) while using her Awakening skills. Imagine rocking the world with some amazing instruments during action combat! 🙂

Greetings adventurers

The Archer, unlike the Ranger, stays long ranged throughout all of its gameplay, and unlike other classes already starts with his awakened weapon. The Crossbow is a lighter, faster weapon while the Greatbow goes for slower, longer ranged shots and even has a scoped sniping view.

Greetings adventurers

Lahns are martial artists who crossed over to the Black Desert continent from a far eastern kingdom. When they are fighting with the Crescent Pendulum, it almost looks like they are dancing as they cut through their enemies. They are agile and quick on their feet and can quickly deliver devastating attacks by swinging their Crescent Pendulum. By careful manipulation of the swinging motion, they can even deliver attacks from all sides. While enemies are distracted by the bold movements of the Crescent Pendulum, they can swiftly move great distances in the air.

Greetings adventurers

Doom, the new trail-blazing Dream Horse that will only accept the fiercest of riders, is finally coming. Managing to get a Doom is a true achievement for any veteran equestrian. Doom performs the strongest attacks among the currently available Dream Horses and is also the swiftest.
News Ticker
  • We switched to a new domain (.com)
Sign in to follow this  
wyrde

Blackstar Weapon Guide

1. Get purple/black rock thing with the hangul lettering.
    1. Rt Click and select Guide to NPC
    2. Get guide to Martha Kiyen at Bree Tree Ruins
      1. she's on top of the tower, climb one of the ladders
  2. Talk to Martha Kiyen
    1. Take "Star Grave Survey" quest
    2. Ride to Star's End
    3. Where the path hooks around at the end, just ride straight down (before crossing bridge)
      1. Avoids all the angry mobs
    4. activate the Point of Interest to get the sample.
      1. Click "Put the shards of black stars in glass bottle"
    5. Ride back to Martha Kiyen
  3. Turn in Star Grave Survey quest to Martha Kiyen
    1. Take "Blood Sampling of Monsters" quest
    2. Ride back to Star's End and trounce one of the marked mobs
      1. Get blood from mob (automatic quest item)
    3. Return to Martha
    4. Turn in quest.
  4. New quest
    1. Go to Gorgath (alchemist at contaminated farm by calpheon)
    2. Take Causes of black energy
      1. Don't go anywhere, It autocompletes with another click
    3. Finish talking to him
  5. There's no indication the quest continues.
    1. Summon Black Spirit
    2. Take "Black Star Protector's Nails" in Suggestions
      1. You'll receive a Nails item
        1. Nails of a Black Star
  6. Go to Canobas (Kanobas) in calpheon
    1. Get "medieval blacksmith"
  7. Go to "Barattanglen" (Barattan Lancer, the dwarf blacksmith on top of Helms)
    1. Take "Greatest Blacksmith on the Continent"
  8. Go to Dorin Mor (inside mines, at the bottom) [One could even say… in helm's deep. Hurhurr]
    1. Take black star equipment
    2. Get weapon on black star item
    3. Production black star <weapon>
      1. Gives a token item
      2. Turn in, get weapon
  9. All done!

Possible Issues

• It doesn't seem like anything is working
    • Make sure you have All Quests enabled in your quest tracker
    • You might have to turn it off and then on again to reset it
  • When you're supposed to receive an item, nothing appears in inventory
    • Try abandoning the quest and talking to the npc/spirit again from the previous stage
  • Some of the NPC names are different in the quest, I marked the ones I noticed.
Edited by wyrde
  • Like 2

at part 2 it's ok, i kill all helms but can't do the weapon what i should to do?

I couldn't finish the quest.

Dorin Mor gave me a "Weapon of Blackstar" but wouldn't give me the last quest for the weapon.

I've tried deleting the item (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/752015/) to refresh the quest options with Dorin Mor but it changed nothing and now I'm stuck without the item 😞

I can't restart the quest chain with Martha Kiyen either..

This was an attempt with a second character btw.

It worked fine on my first attempt.

You are supposed to be able to do the quest once per character (NOT family), right?

2 hours ago, Heirloom said:

I couldn't finish the quest.

Dorin Mor gave me a "Weapon of Blackstar" but wouldn't give me the last quest for the weapon.

I've tried deleting the item (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/752015/) to refresh the quest options with Dorin Mor but it changed nothing and now I'm stuck without the item 😞

I can't restart the quest chain with Martha Kiyen either..

This was an attempt with a second character btw.

It worked fine on my first attempt.

You are supposed to be able to do the quest once per character (NOT family), right?

Show ALL Quest's was enabled? That was my Problem. However, it was the first run, no idea if the Quest is Family Bound on this Server.

13 hours ago, Daigo said:

Show ALL Quest's was enabled? That was my Problem. However, it was the first run, no idea if the Quest is Family Bound on this Server.

(Heirloom was another account of mine, couldn't remember the password)

I was pretty sure it was set to ALL QUEST'S, but I guess that the mobs damaging me and closing my windows made me confused and pissed.

Apologies.

Just tried with a 3rd character and the quest worked just fine - it is indeed once per character.

To add to the guide, do NOT delete any quest items to refresh your log or anything like that.

I've trusted BDO Codex description of the item and now the character that had the item deleted is stuck with no quest.

Edited by Gremory

There's several tokens exchanged during the quest, so try backtracking through the npcs and see if one will start at their point in the quest.